Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Steven Universe: Crystal Gems



Here’s the compilation I promised you guys; added the crystal gems in there for a size comparison. I think I’m done with gemsonas for a while, gotta calm myself down for a bit, lol. Thank you to everyone who’s left comments, liked, or reblogged! I really appreciate it. If you guys want to see it full size and download it easily, please click here!

Stevonnie Fusions | Pearl/Garnet Fusion | Gemsonas [1][2][3][COMPILATION]

If you want to make your own gemsona, but having thinking of gems, check out Gem Select | Gem Hut | Minerals by Name. When you’re done, show your creation off at gemsona-hq too, a great archive of gemsonas on tumblr.

Enjoy!

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Gems don't have genders. Most just take the form looking female but they can also look male if they wanted.

      Delete
    2. i think the creepy gems look cool

      Delete
  2. Jag älskar ditt arbete! I love your work! I have to say, my favorite out of all of them is Aquamarine. A Gem with that type of personality would be quite the character!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of these gems already exist like Jasper, Ruby, Sapphire and Diamond, actually in Steven Universe they have four diamonds. And actually, I named all the existing ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These drawing are from 2014 where none of the gems you listed were introduced. These are just theoretical gems from fans because they didn't know what the canon ones looked like yet

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Again, see the above reply... this was made in 2014 before the gems other than the originals were released...

      Delete