Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

GEMSONA CONTEST!

copied from Tumblr.
To celebrate the opening of Doustravaganza (an archive for fanarts of my fanarts, lol) and to make up for both of my April Fool’s Jokes! (I’m not too gutted though,oreides deserved a break!), I’m holding a gemsona contest! 
Rules:
  1. Draw a picture that includes at least one of my gemsonas.
  2. Make sure one of the first five tags is dou hong
Prizes:
  1. One season of Steven Universe (any season digital copy) + Laminate Set
  2. Entire set of Steven Universe Laminates (2 winners)
To clarify the above, there are THREE winners, one grand prize winner and two smaller prize winners. All three will get a laminate set, but only the grand prize winner will get a season of Steven Universe. 
For this, you can draw ANYTHING, alternate outfits, a fusion, a location, a date…. Check out Gemsona-HQ or Gemsona-Week, there are some good prompts there. Feel free to throw in your gemsona if you’d like. ^^ Also, to reiterate, please tag it dou hong. You don’t tag it, I don’t see it. Deadline is May 30th! Winners will be announced a day or so after.
Have any questions? Please send an ask! Recurring questions will be housed on my FAQ page, and all entries can be found HERE. I will try my best to keep them all updated. Thank you and have fun! If you have already drawn a gemsona of mine and want to use a past post as part of the contest, let me know!
(gemsonas in gif above: angel aura, amazonite, aquamarine, ruby, obsidian, citrine)

No comments:

Post a Comment