Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2021

Index





In an effort to keep this portfolio as clean and streamlined as possible, most text related to each picture have been removed. However, the text still exists if you want to know more about each picture, and can be found on my DA.com account or my other blog.

UPDATES
8.05.16: Steven Universe: Bismuth Fusions
4.27.16: Blue Beetle the Animated Series Revamp
8.9.15: Steven Universe: Steven Fusions
7.20.15: Steven Universe: Forced Fusions Pt. 2
6.24.15: Steven Universe: Forced Fusions
6.1.15: Steven Universe: Lapis Lazuli Fusions
5.10.15: Steven Universe: Rose Fusions Pt. 2
5.6.15: DC Super Hero Girls Redesign
4.30.15: Steven Universe: Rose Fusions
4.25.15: Steven Universe: Alternate Outfits
4.24.15: Steven Universe Laminates

+++++

WORKS SEPARATED BY PROPERTY
SKETCHBOOK COMPILATIONS

Avatar the Last Airbender
DC + DC Animated Universe
Transformers Animated
Transformers Prime




5 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody!!!
    Can you give me some minutes for introduct my service? I'm providing:cool: máy tập bụng | and máy tập cơ bụng New Six Pack Care đạp chân | and special is xe đạp tập thể dục | and máy xay đậu nành | and máy xay sinh tố | and máy tập bụng SIXPACKCARE 2018 | and máy ép miệng cốc D6. Contact with me.
    Thanks for reading! And have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody!
    Can you give me some minutes for introduct my service? I"m providing máy xay đậu nành | Special is máy bào đá | and máy xay đậu nành đa năng Q10 | and máy bào đá tuyết ET200 | and máy bào đá ZY-SB114 | and xe đạp thể dục IBIKE 8.2i | and xe đạp thể dục IBIKE 4000. Contact with me.
    Thanks for reading! And have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody!
    Can you give me some minutes for introduct my service? I"m providing máy xay sinh tố | Special is máy làm bắp rang bơ | and bắp mỹ | and bơ làm bắp rang bơ | and máy làm bắp rang bơ bằng ga | and máy làm bắp rang bơ VBG 1608 | and máy làm bắp rang bơ VBG-1708. Contact with me.
    Thanks for reading! And have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Everybody!!!
    Can you give me some minutes for introduct my service? I'm providing:cool: máy tập bụng | and máy tập cơ bụng New Six Pack Care đạp chân | and special is xe đạp tập thể dục | and máy xay đậu nành | and máy xay sinh tố | and máy tập bụng SIXPACKCARE 2018 | and máy ép miệng cốc D6. Contact with me.
    Thanks for reading! And have a good day!

    ReplyDelete